Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dear You. This is my door at a look for a new life for you & me in the future. This where im going to simply share my light with you. Its only up to you to take my hand & join me in a ride to the future. Set your mind free, Let me search your mind, body & soul, I find all the lost you deep hidden down inside find all your gold. You can do me the same way long as you promise never to look back in the past. Lets fall together, get up together, fly together, cruise together, sail together, take on the storm together, conquer the storm together, lets weather all the days together, lets be happy together, cry together, lets start something everlasting together. I hear your heart beat ...................... Let my heart beat with yours. Lost in a world filled with coldness damn... How could you not want to take my hand... TAKE IT DON'T LET GO  HOLD TIGHT I GOT YOU.... --------